Community Integration Network (CIN)
The Community Integration Network (CIN) is a service from the Catholic Centre for Immigrants (CCI) funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
In consultation with IRCC and in collaboration with the service providers, CIN offers program coordination and develops/gathers tools and resources to support the effective delivery of services focused on building community connections. This includes Community Connections programs, Settlement Workers in Schools (SWIS) and Library Settlement Partnerships (LSP).
Our activities include:
- Facilitating activities to disseminate promising practices that enhance services for newcomers to Canada.
- Providing professional development opportunities for workers in the settlement sector.
- Enhancing the capacity of agencies with practical tools/processes to document the impact of Community Connections activities.
- Supporting Francophone programs/workers in the Building Community stream.
- Developing and supporting processes to ensure broad-based feedback to/from IRCC.
How we support our network
The Community Integration Network (CIN) offers professional development opportunities for front-line staff working in programs, funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC), which are mainly focused on building community connections.
CIN has gathered a collection of field-tested promising practices and capacity building tools to enhance services for newcomers to Canada.